- Help in completing benefit forms and claiming benefits, especially housing benefits
- Help in managing finances and benefits
- Help in maintaining personal safety and security
- Supervision and monitoring of health and wellbeing
- Supervision and monitoring of medication
- Developing skills in cooking, shopping and chores
- Help in establishing social contacts and gaining access to community services
- Help in returning to Education, training and employment
- Compliance with service specification from referral routes.
- The project will be the responsibility of the manager of Tender Heart Support Services Ltd.
- Support is provided by committed, qualified and experienced workers who have the ability to respond to the needs of the people in a 24 hour service cover.
- Staff works closely with referral agencies; General Practioners, community Mental Health Teams and other statutory bodies as necessary to assist customers in maintaining their tenancy and well-being.
- The support worker is responsible for all the day to day housing management and supervision.